Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm Alive!

I'm still alive.

I know you all must be thinking I've gone and died without my coffee cup. I'll admit it was touch and go there for awhile, but I am still here.

I've just been busy catching up on all my procrastinated work. I have three exams and a paper due by the end of the month and roommates moving in that we needed the house to be semi clean for. Do you know how much junk a person can collect in a year and half? A LOT! Although I'm gonna say Mona is a worse junk collector. She may not agree with me, but that's besides the point. 

I wasn't even going to post today, but after Mona and Mom both confronted me about my lack of blogging, and also threatening to write guest posts for me, I decided something NEEDED to be done ASAP!

So I'm letting you know I'm alive, a little bit smarter (hopefully), and living a cleaner life with more people. On the smarter note, I've been able to help people with Math homework (I'm calling myself a math tutor now) and give out auto repair advice. Two things I never would have thought possible in my lifetime. Don't box yourself in, you can learn anything! Who knows, maybe next week I will be teaching a football class!

 (Okay, so after my initial reaction of "NO", I thought it might actually be fun to have my family write posts for me. I have them writing out samples right now and I will review them to see if they will be blog approved. I can't just let any embarrassing story in, I've got my reputation to uphold! 

Dad submitted "I scratched my butt today", so I don't know if he'll get a blog post or not. Right now it's not looking to hopeful.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment