Monday, October 21, 2013

Vacation Station

I have off of my Medical Receptionist job this week. And let me tell you after the zipper incident last week I need it.

I love my job, but if I didn't get a break every now and then I would go crazy....it could already be to late.

I'm still glad to have off.

Last night I got to turn off my six am alarm and sleep until nine. Too bad I was rudely awoken by my second alarm, that I forgot to shut off, at six thirty.

I won't make that mistake again.

Once Mona and I got up and got ready, we went and explored the health food store across the street. We don't shop there much because it's super pricey, but we are splurging this week.

We got freshly made carrot juice and the "eye opener" special of the month. I'm not really sure what's all in it, but it was good. Mona also picked up a ten dollar jar of Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter to try.

It was really good, but it was a strange consistency. Almost like really oily peanut butter that doesn't mix well.

After that we headed to the coffee shop.

Mona's working at the coffee shop today and i'm just chilling here (while I'm trying to do homework, but let's not think about that right now) and I'm making her serve me coffee.

It's wonderful (besides the homework)

Also, my friend, Beth, and her kids stopped by for a coffee date and my friend, Becky, brought Mona and I lunch.

I wish I could get paid to do nothing all the time, because I could get very much used to this.

2 comments:

  1. If you ever find the job that pays you to do nothing...do send me an application :)

    ReplyDelete